The cost of replacing your roof in Morristown ranges from $4,000 to $12,500. This is mainly dependent on the size of your roofing system, the roofing materials that you install, and the installation costs of your preferred roofing contractor in Morristown.
The Cost of Roofing in Morristown
Roofing systems have a life expectancy of about 30 to 50 years. When your roof has significantly deteriorated and provides your home with little to no protection, it may be time to consider replacing your rooftop.
Below we’ve provided you with a guide on how much you can expect to pay for roof replacement services in the Morristown area.
Asphalt Shingle Roofing
An asphalt shingle rooftop for your Morristown home can range anywhere from $4,000 to $17,000, depending on the size of your roofing system and the type of shingles you install. An asphalt shingle roofing installation per square foot costs about $4 to $5.
Asphalt shingles are available in these varieties:
- 3-Tab Shingles
- Dimensional Shingles (also referred to as architectural or laminated shingles)
This is how much you can expect to pay for your Morristown roof line:
- 1,000 sf roof / 10 squares = $4,000 to $5,000
- 1,500 sf roof / 15 squares = $6,000 to $7,500
- 2,000 sf roof / 20 squares = $8,000 to $10,000
- 2,500 sf roof / 25 squares = $10,000 to $12,500
- 3,000 sf roof / 30 squares = $12,000 to $15,000
- 3,500 sf roof / 35 squares = $14,000 to $17,500
Request a quote here (link) to receive a more accurate estimate for your roofing replacement project. If you’re ready to start your Morristown home’s roof replacement project, give Ballantine Home Improvement a call today!